The company SARL Château Grattequina, with a capital of 8000 € whose head office is located at: 50 chemin de Labarde 33290 BLANQUEFORT has a website for online sales. This site allows us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file is used to :
– Manage reservation and information requests and payment.
– To carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and to send advertisements by e-mail to our customers who have not objected or who have accepted it
Legal basis for processing
- Booking management: the legal basis for processing is the performance of a contract (see Article 6.1.b of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Transmission of e-mail addresses to business partners: the legal basis for processing is consent (see Article 6.1.a of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Keeping of accounts involving the retention of data for a period of 10 years: the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation (see Article 6.1.c of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Identity: title, surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, data relating to registration on opposition lists.
- Data relating to orders: transaction number, details of purchases, amount of purchases, data relating to the payment of invoices (payments, outstanding payments, discounts).
- Data relating to means of payment: bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately deleted).
- Data necessary to carry out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
- The customer and billing departments of the company Grattequina are recipients of all categories of data.
- Its subcontractors, responsible for the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, address and telephone number of our customers
Duration of data retention
- Data necessary for the management of orders and invoicing: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting purposes.
- Data necessary for the realisation of loyalty actions and canvassing: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
- Data relating to means of payment: these data are not kept by Grattequina; they are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted once the purchase is settled.
- Data concerning the lists of opposition to receive prospection: three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from Grattequina (exercise of the right to object or withdrawal of consent already given), contact us
You can access, rectify or delete your data. You also have the right to portability and the right to limit the processing of your data (see the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights).
Consumers who do not wish to be the subject of commercial prospecting by telephone have the option of registering free of charge on the list of opposition to telephone canvassing provided for in Article L223-1 of the Consumer Code. This service is called BLOCTEL.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact our DPO.
Contact our DPO by e-mail: email@example.com
Contact our DPO by post: M. Stéphane Hue, Château Grattequina, 50 avenue de Labarde, 33290 Blanquefort (Bordeaux)